Selling your property
At Hanahoe & Hanahoe we will provide you with an efficient, through and effective service, to ensure that your property is sold without causing you any unnecessary stress.
WHY CHOOSE HANAHOE AND HANAHOE SOLICITORS?
1. We are an award winning Law Firm (Leinster Law Firm of the Year for 2017 and 2018 at the Irish law Awards)
2. We have over thirty years’ experience in dealing in property transactions
3. We assure you that your transaction will be attended to by a specialised Conveyancing/ Property Solicitor.
4. You will always be kept up to date.
5. Our advice is clear and free of legal jargon.
6. We are competitively priced for the excellent service we provide.
What do we need to sell your Property?
1. The properties Title Deeds. We can take these up from your financial institution or your previous solicitors, however it will be necessary for you to sign an authority.
2. If you are married, we will need a copy of your marriage certificate. If you are Separated or Divorced we will need a copy of the relevant Court Order.
3. We will need a copy of the Passport/Drivers Licence for all owners of the property, together with a utility bill.
4. We will need the property owners PPS number or numbers.
5. We will need an up to date utility bill, within the last three months, at your current address.
6. Proof of payment of Local Property Tax, which can be downloaded from www.revenue.ie.
7. If the property is not your principal private residence and Certificate of Exemption from the Non Principal Private Residence (NPPR) charged for the years 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
GET A QUOTE FROM ONE OF OUR CONVEYANCING SOLICITORS TODAY
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.