Purchasing a property
At Hanahoe & Hanahoe we have over thirty five years’ experience in advising clients on and facilitating them in the purchase of properties.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with an efficient, thorough and cost effective service, which is tailored to each individual client’s needs.
If you are interested in or are currently in the process of buying a property, why not download our free helpful guide ‘Take The Stress Out Of Buying Your Home’. Based on over thirty five years’ experience, this booklet is designed to answer all your questions on buying a home and to make the conveyancing process as stress free as possible.
Please fill in the form below and you will receive our free guide today!!.
WHY CHOOSE HANAHOE AND HANAHOE SOLICITORS?
1. We are an award winning Law Firm (Leinster Law Firm of the Year for 2017 and 2018 at the Irish Law Awards).
2. We have over thirty five years’ experience in dealing in property transactions.
3. We assure you that your transaction will be attended to by a specialised Conveyancing/ Property Solicitor.
4. You will always be kept updated.
5. Our advice is clear and free of legal jargon.
6. We are competitively priced for the excellent service we provide.
What documentation do we need from you once you have instructed us to act on your behalf
1. A copy of either your passport or driver’s licence.
2. A utility bill or bank statement at your present address which was sent to you within the last six months. Please note that if your Lending Institution is a Credit Union they require the utility bill to be within the last three months.
3. A copy of your State Marriage Certificate, if applicable.
4. Details of your PPS number with the necessary Revenue documentation to vouch same.
5. A copy of a bank statement showing the accumulation of any funds you intend using in this purchase, together with an explanation of how they were accumulated ie. savings, gift, redundancy etc.
For further information please contact Hanahoe and Hanahoe solicitors on (045) 897784 / (01) 5255637 or at email@example.com.
Please also feel free to download our helpful guide to buying your home
GET A QUOTE FROM ONE OF OUR CONVEYANCING SOLICITORS TODAY
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.